LL - Babygame's Flash LL - Babygame's Flash

I LOOOOOFFED IT!!!
how many whips did you go through to get him to do this? HAHA Im not calling you insane, just that you could go through less whips if you did it the way I showed you.

Oh what you got underdog of the week! thats awesome, also I really did love how Samegame has a belly, thats too funny.

LAVAGASM responds:

Glad you liked it bro, I didn't think you'd ever see it with the job you has and all. No time for me anymore :'(. We need to get some MTG time in.

Basically what we did, was I laid out the different scenes for him in the opening (which is what he chose for his cartoon.) Then he drew them on paper. And I transformed them into the flash. We tried to draw using my tablet, but he wasn't quite able to work on it. I think if we get one of those tablets with the screen he could actually start making cartoons all by himself. He's so fucking savvy for 3 year old. He can navigate my phone better than I can.

All I did by myself was I wrote all the text and I did that tween where finn is riding on jake's back. He told me to do that because "they weren't moving like the show" His isn't quite up to snuff yet, but he starts school in a few weeks so hopefully he'll start to grow in areas where my methods just aren't working.

Samegame has always been a fatty. You should know that!

SBC in: Madness Color SBC in: Madness Color

Very good clockday movie and i loved it

pleased to meetcha!

A Disgraced Sunglass A Disgraced Sunglass

Now is the time to feel good

because im watching your moive no seriously it made me happy 10 stars and 10 more seasons blessings

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

Fun, but really buggy

there is a big problem where the guy just starts walking left forever. Besides that its a great game, but I have to keep refreshing and loading my place

Zombie Survival Zombie Survival