LL - Babygame's Flash LL - Babygame's Flash

I LOOOOOFFED IT!!!
how many whips did you go through to get him to do this? HAHA Im not calling you insane, just that you could go through less whips if you did it the way I showed you.

Oh what you got underdog of the week! thats awesome, also I really did love how Samegame has a belly, thats too funny.

LAVAGASM responds:

Glad you liked it bro, I didn't think you'd ever see it with the job you has and all. No time for me anymore :'(. We need to get some MTG time in.

Basically what we did, was I laid out the different scenes for him in the opening (which is what he chose for his cartoon.) Then he drew them on paper. And I transformed them into the flash. We tried to draw using my tablet, but he wasn't quite able to work on it. I think if we get one of those tablets with the screen he could actually start making cartoons all by himself. He's so fucking savvy for 3 year old. He can navigate my phone better than I can.

All I did by myself was I wrote all the text and I did that tween where finn is riding on jake's back. He told me to do that because "they weren't moving like the show" His isn't quite up to snuff yet, but he starts school in a few weeks so hopefully he'll start to grow in areas where my methods just aren't working.

Samegame has always been a fatty. You should know that!

SBC in: Madness Color SBC in: Madness Color

Very good clockday movie and i loved it

pleased to meetcha!

A Disgraced Sunglass A Disgraced Sunglass

Now is the time to feel good

because im watching your moive no seriously it made me happy 10 stars and 10 more seasons blessings

Newgrounds Extravaganza Newgrounds Extravaganza

Truly mind exapdning

Awesome!Q I loved it and I feel like loving you! you and everything, by the way. I say hi to everyone I meet, though, no joke, and it's seriously started by this flash., thanks dude thought seriously.

kitty goes shopping 4 kitty goes shopping 4

goodness grqacious!

Too scary

hate him or love him hate him or love him

I like it because I could watch it all day

And also because it inspires something in me as a clock. Truly it is a good time to be one.

Ban lifted Ban lifted

IM DA CHAMP!!!!!

Yeeeehaaaw!!!

LotusClock responds:

Welcome back home, buddy. We all missed you.

ThDrkness Collab ThDrkness Collab

I love seeing all our pieces together

A lot of those pieces were totally radical, but I wonder if anyone figured out what the hell mine meant.

"Tonight, Tonight" collab "Tonight, Tonight" collab

More heart warming than ever

More so with the sound off.

Clock Crew e-drama Clock Crew e-drama