View Profile ampm

All 92 Movie Reviews

30 w/ Responses

I LOOOOOFFED IT!!!
how many whips did you go through to get him to do this? HAHA Im not calling you insane, just that you could go through less whips if you did it the way I showed you.

Oh what you got underdog of the week! thats awesome, also I really did love how Samegame has a belly, thats too funny.

LAVAGASM responds:

Glad you liked it bro, I didn't think you'd ever see it with the job you has and all. No time for me anymore :'(. We need to get some MTG time in.

Basically what we did, was I laid out the different scenes for him in the opening (which is what he chose for his cartoon.) Then he drew them on paper. And I transformed them into the flash. We tried to draw using my tablet, but he wasn't quite able to work on it. I think if we get one of those tablets with the screen he could actually start making cartoons all by himself. He's so fucking savvy for 3 year old. He can navigate my phone better than I can.

All I did by myself was I wrote all the text and I did that tween where finn is riding on jake's back. He told me to do that because "they weren't moving like the show" His isn't quite up to snuff yet, but he starts school in a few weeks so hopefully he'll start to grow in areas where my methods just aren't working.

Samegame has always been a fatty. You should know that!

Very good clockday movie and i loved it

pleased to meetcha!

Now is the time to feel good

because im watching your moive no seriously it made me happy 10 stars and 10 more seasons blessings

Truly mind exapdning

Awesome!Q I loved it and I feel like loving you! you and everything, by the way. I say hi to everyone I meet, though, no joke, and it's seriously started by this flash., thanks dude thought seriously.

goodness grqacious!

Too scary

I love seeing all our pieces together

A lot of those pieces were totally radical, but I wonder if anyone figured out what the hell mine meant.

i love this kind of flash

im talking about the hip happening, the rip rappening, the stimulating from that compuatation im talking about THE BO-DUNKY-DOO thats right, uh huh, get it on, alright now, well alright now, YEAAAH

yo .

DAT SHI WAS HALARIOUSSS! AAAHAHAHHA! AAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

that reminds me of

everday of my life
good job thork

Aaaahaha

I laughed even without having speakers to play sound.

Your imagination continues to prove itself strange and perversely hilarious!!!!!

I'M AMPM_CLOCK HAHAHAHA hey kitty krewww